Tuesday 30 June 2015

The Wishlist: June + July

Any one that knows me will know that I'm currently in the early stages of an obsession with anything copper.

Now that I've moved in with Hutch, I am living within one of the most beautiful florists and gift shops of all time - The Hedgerow. Wendy sells so many beautiful gifts such as copper bowls and frames, with some similar to the one I've linked below and I basically want/need everything! Also moving in to a new home means I want to buy lots of homeware in general, even if I already have heart shaped furnishings coming out of my ears ha

Check out a few of the homeware bits I've been lusting after and the more pricier items I want to buy once I start my new job, below:


1. University Graduation Print | Not on the High Street
2. Canon EOS M | Amazon
3. Ray-Ban Round Folding Flash Lenses Sunglasses in Copper Flash | Ray-Ban
4. Hanging Copper Frame | H&M Home
5. Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia Fragrance | Jo Malone
6. Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm | Feelunique
7. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Aria | Feelunique

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Libstick. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Eastern Fox.